Starting Over

by - 23.7.16

Blogging is something I used to do and love and I've missed it SO MUCH! If it weren't for an amazing friend/sister, I would have never started again. Sometimes it's just that little push that's needed for you to get back on your feet. Who cares what others say? That's something I've learnt out of this. It's easier said than done, but just ignore them because all that matters, is that the people you care most about, support you. Thank you to everyone who supported me the first time and the people who supported me this time round as well. x Y'all are absolutely fab! Leave any suggestions for posts down below. It would be much appreciated.



You May Also Like

0 comments

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog. I reply to every single comment even if it may take some time. Join the family! x Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017