Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

by - 28.8.16

As your reading this, I'm on a flight back home to Belgium. I think I've decided that my posting day is going to be Sunday so of course I wanted to start as soon as possible.
There's a little award/tag floating around the blogsphere and it's called the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. One of my fellow blogger friends Lizzie from Lizzie Dripping tagged everyone with an I in their name so I thought I'd give my first tag a go. Hopefully you enjoyed it and got to know a little bit more about me. The rules and the people I tagged will be listed down below.

What is your favourite gemstone?
My favourite gemstone would definitely be Aqaumarine. I just love blue gemstones because they remind me of the sea and the colour is just such a pretty and calm one. It's also my birthstone!

If you had to spend the day as any historical figure, who would it be and why?
I think maybe Marilyn Monroe cause she's so out there and confident. It would just be a blast.

Do you have any favourite genre of film, and if so, why?
I am a sucker for a good comedy. My best friend and I love to chat and have a good laugh. I feel like comedies always make your day a little bit better.

What was your favourite toy as a child?
For my 1st birthday, my dad spent weeks and weeks trying to find the perfect Tinky Winky toy from Teletubbies. I used to love that show and so he finally found one and I still have it now. 

What was the last book you read that you'd recommend to everyone?
I'd recommend And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. It's a really clever and well thought out mystery and I did not expect the ending. 

What was the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
I know this is what Lizzie also said but I definitely abide by the same thing: "Eat the Frog." Try and get all your hardest work/the work your're not looking forward to do out of the way so that afterwards you can focus on what you really want to do and the tasks that are easier. This really comes into play with my school work. 

Who would be your dream dinner guests and why?
I'd pick Jane Austen, J.K.Rowling, Cara Delevigne, Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner and James Corden. The first 4 are just people who have dealt with a lot of things in life and they all inspire me in some way or another. Kendall Jenner because I just love her sense of style and just her personality. And James Corden because he's so damn funny and I just love him! 

Do you prefer day or night?
It depends on what activity I'm planning to do. I seem to get the most sudden burst of energy and motivation to do things at like 1 in the morning. I don't know why but I guess I'm kinda weird like that. But daytime is just when I get most of my work done so I'm 50-50 with this one. 

If space travel became a possibility over night, where would you go?
I'd love to do a tour of space like go past all the planets and just look at everything. It would be so cool to admire all of the stars and the planets. Kind of like a hop on, hop off bus type thing.

And because I'm always interested to know this, if time travel were real, what time would you go to?
I don't have a clue. I'd love to see my parents grow up and see how much of what they said their childhood was like, is really true. It's not a specific time though.

To join in, the rules are simple:
1. Thank the blogger for the award given - I would like to thank Lizzie! :)
2. Answer the 10 questions given to you
3. Nominate a further 10 bloggers for this award
4. Write another 10 questions for those bloggers to answer
5. Display the award on your blog or in a post 

My new questions are:
1. Whose blog post did you last read and what did you think of it?
2. What would your dream house look like?
3. Describe your style in five words.
4. What is your favourite pizza flavour?
5. What are your essentials when you sit down to blog?
6. What song have you been jamming out to lately?
7. From which one shop do you wish you could own every item?
8. Instagram or Twitter and why?
9. What do you feel your blogging niche is and how did you get into that?
10. Who is your bestie? Describe them.

So those are my questions. I hope that you enjoyed my answers and that you'll enjoy answering these questions. I would like to tag everyone with an S in their name and these 4 bloggers in specific because I'm curious to see what their answers will be:

Sima from SIMA
Sanjana from Peridot Cove
Andrea from PhD Fashionista
Zoe from Zoe Louise

You can design a new picture like I did, use mine or use another one off the internet. 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Congrats this is such a lovely bloggers award and it's to get to know you a little.

    Ana
    http://anarazon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks love :) x Thanks for stopping by!

      x Jasmine

      Delete
  2. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog. I reply to every single comment even if it may take some time. Join the family! x Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017