Primark Beauty Haul and First Impressions

by - 31.10.16




Last weekend, I may or may not have taken a little trip to Primark and I may or may not have bought some makeup. I promise though, I didn't go crazy. I really wanted to spend some more time there and look at the new products they have and pick out some more stuff but unfortunately it was SO SO crowded that there, that I couldn't. I was quite surprised actually as to how expensive their clothes had gotten. I must say that they don't have the best quality and I most of the things I saw retailed at about 15-20 Euros even for t-shirts, which seems more on the expensive end in my opinion, so I didn't pick up any clothes. I'm super excited to test all the makeup I got and share everything with you guys!

P.S. I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. I've just been really busy but I am on holiday right now so I'll try and get back on track. Make sure to tell me what posts you would like to see! xo

Master Contour Palette|8 Euros

This palette has 8 shades and costs 8 Euros so each product works out at just 1 Euro which I think is amazing for a contour palette. It has 3 highlighters, 2 bronzers and 3 contour shades. I have to say that this is the second contour palette I have bought (aside from my Makeup Revolution one) and it's cream contour so I was very uncertain about it, but I thought that I'd give it a go anyways. On first thought, the colours don't seem very pigmented. They almost seem to disappear when you put them on a brush or you blend them out which is very strange to me. I tried it with the darkest shade and you really have to put on quite a bit of product and it requires some effort to blend because it does come out looking like a harsh line. I haven't had a chance to test out all the colours but I do like the first highlight and I like the first bronzer (4th shade on the top row) to use as a very light coverage concealer/foundation...but I'm still testing if it works well or not.


3 PK Contour Brush Set|7 Euros

I already own the Primark Blush Brush and I really like it. It's super soft and blends out the product really well, so I thought I would try out their contour brush set, you know go all in for this contouring business. You get a contour brush, a highlight brush and a blending brush. I have to say, I'm quite pleased. Although they're not all as soft as the blush brush, I really like these. The contour brush picks up product well, same goes for the highlight brush (which is super soft). I just want to say that you really don't have to invest a lot of money to find good brushes that do the job. These are prefect for anyone who's just starting to build their collection or on a budget, like me.


Galactic False Lashes|2 Euros (each)

I am by no means a pro at false lashes. In fact, this is the first time I've ever tried them on. And I can't say that I did a very good job of it; that's actually really far from the truth. I might have just had one lash hanging off and one lash decently put on. It comes with lash glue but it's a bit hard to apply onto the lashes because the glue is quite runny. As I said, I'm not a pro so that might be normal? But I like the lashes themselves. There's a bit of silver at the ends of the lashes which I think is a cute little touch that makes them different from normal, plain lashes.


Lipstick (Shade: 07-Bordeaux)|1.50 Euros

I LOVE the colour of this lipstick, although I would say it's more of a sheer tint. You can layer it up to create a more intense colour. Since my upper lip is already a bit coloured, most lipsticks look amazing on my lower lip but not so much on my upper lip. I was so so happy that the colour looked equally as good all over. It's not very longlasting and my lipstick actually broke. Not the lipstick itself but the packaging just came apart but nonetheless I will continue to use it and once again for the price, I cannot complain. 

Colour Corrector|4 Euros

I was really excited when I saw this because it is so affordable and it comes with pretty much every colour that you could want and need. Unfortunately, this really didn't work for me. Maybe it's only for light skin but it doesn't seem like that to me. The green, which is the one that I was most excited to try out, didn't conceal any redness. When I layered a lot on, my skin just looked white. It's a shame that it didn't work, otherwise it may have become a staple in my routine.


Set of 2 Eyeliners (Shade: White and Pink)|1.50 Euros

I'm so impressed with these eyeliners. I can't say that pink and white are the colours that suit me the best but these are very pigmented and I really like them when I put them on. They're soft and quite creamy and for being so cheap, I can't complain at all. The pencils come with a sharpener as well so I have to commend Primark for thinking of that as well. I definitely recommend picking these up if you stop by Primark.

You May Also Like

0 comments

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog.

Please don't leave follow for follow comments. I really don't like them. You can however leave a link to your blog and I will check it out. If I like it, then I'll follow xx Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017