My Top 5 Favourite Free Blog Templates

by - 13.11.16

Over the past week, I've been experimenting a lot with different blog templates. It's not that I wasn't happy with my previous layout, I just didn't love it. But I discovered that there are so many free options for whatever aesthetic you want. You really don't have to shell out a lot of money, actually no money at all. Today I'm going to share my five favourite free templates to give you guys some ideas. They all have Social Icons and a Menu at the top. Except one, they all have slider displays for your blog posts and when you download them, they should come with a guide on how to format and change some of the features to your liking. I hope this helps you guys vamp up your blog if you were looking for a change. The template that I used to use is the one called Persona. It's really easy to change it to your liking.

Disclaimer: These photos are not mine.

BLUSH TEMPLATE


AVANT GARDE TEMPLATE



IMPREZA TEMPLATE


PERSONA TEMPLATE



SHINE TEMPLATE



You May Also Like

0 comments

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog. I reply to every single comment even if it may take some time. Join the family! x Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017