Book Review//Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

by - 22.1.17


“You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.” 

It's impossible not to fall in love with this story. This is definitely a tear-jerker and if any of you have watched the movie then you know how emotional it gets (I might have cried at the end while watching it on an airplane...I know, very embarrassing). It's definitely not a story for the faint-hearted and when you read it, you don't want it to end but it's a beautiful story that has an equally beautiful message; it's never too late to live your life. 

Louisa (Lou) Clark lives as simple life in a small town where she works at a local cafe. After she loses her job, and her family is desperate for the income, she is forced to take a job looking after Will Traynor, a quadriplegic. Will doesn't want to talk to anyone, he's very aloof. After all, he used Will Traynor the adventure junkie, the successful man, the man with women lining up for him, and now he's just Will in the wheelchair. Me Before You is the story of Lou and Will and how they embark on this crazy beautiful adventure to discover the best things in life. It's a unique story showing how a person can impact your time in a way that you could never imagine, if brought into your life at the right time.

The ending is heart-breaking. I don't want to give it away, but this has quickly become one of my favourite books of all time. You best know that I'll be ordering more of her books very soon! And if you don't like reading, then you can always watch the film. 

If you want to see more book reviews then let me know which ones you want to see in the comments below. I love you all to pluto and beyond. I mean it from the bottom of my heart! xx I also want to thank you guys for the AMAZING response to my collab with Guilianna. I'll definitely be doing more in the future. You guys are always so supportive and you're the best. 

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hey!

    I definitely watched this movie and cried! It's a lovely but heart-breaking movie.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It's really well made and I rarely enjoy books that have been made into movies! x Nikita

      Delete
  2. Wait, there is a movie? Oh boi, I am a sucker for teary books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched it on a flight and I was crying. The flight attendant thought that there was something wrong ahaha! Thanks for reading and commenting Marcin. x Nikita

      Delete
  3. great post!

    http://enchantedclub.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting! x Nikita

      Delete

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog. I reply to every single comment even if it may take some time. Join the family! x Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017