Highlights of My 2016

by - 1.1.17

2016 has been an amazing year and I thought that I would share the best parts of my year, with you through some photos. I hope 2016 has been the best year it can be for you guys as well. Tell me what's your most memorable thing about 2016. I want to thank you guys for everything you've done for me so far. You're all so supportive and I cannot thank you enough for that. I love you all to pluto and beyond. I mean it from the bottom of my heart! xx

P.S. Can you spot the pun?


“Because I can count on my fingers the number of sunsets I have left, and I don't want to miss any of them.”-Suzanne Collins (Hunger Games Catching Fire)


"There is some good in the world and it's worth fighting for"- J.R.R. Tolkein (The Two Towers)


"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do"-H.Jackson Brown Jr. (P.S. I Love You)


"Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving"-J.K.Rowling (HP and the Deathly Hallows)


"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."-Virginia Woolf (A Room of One's Own)


Lush is BOMB


“Harry looked down and saw deep green mountains and lakes, coppery in the sunset.”-J.K.Rowling (HP and the Deathly Hallows)


"Travel far enough, you meet yourself."-David Mitchell (Cloud Atlas)


“Today was about chasing sun-rays, beach waves, & sunsets. All things beautiful that give you peace are worth chasing. Everything else isn't.”-April Mae Monterrosa


"None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are"-Anne Rice (The Vampire Lestat)


"The only limits for tomorrow are the doubts we have today"-Pittacus Lore (The Power of Six)


"It's our choices that show who we truly are, far more than our abilities."-J.K.Rowling (HP and the Chamber of Secrets)


"If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives."-Lemony Snicket (The Ersatz Elevator) 


"Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up"-Veronica Roth (Divergent)


"Not all those who wander are lost."-J.R.R.Tolkien (The Fellowship of the Ring)


Merry Christmas...


...and a Very Happy New Year!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. what great moments and highlights! those sunsets are beautiful! glad you had a great year, and I hope 2017 treats you well! happy new year girl, can't wait to read your future posts! xo
    Andrea
    www.phdfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you're the sweetest! x I hope 2017 is amazing for you too! Happy New Year xx

      Nikita

      Delete
  2. Nikita, this is such a great year recap! You look gorgeous. ♥
    Happy New Year!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sanjana! It means SO MUCH! Ily and Happy New Year. May it bring you wonderful things xx Nikita

      Delete
  3. And I found you....
    Loved every pic and the lines that go with each. And discovered one new thing about you-your passion for pugs.��
    Feel very proud and happy as I read your posts. Keep up the good work. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom does have a habit of telling things to everyone :) Pugs are my favourite xx Thank you! Niki

      Delete

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog. I reply to every single comment even if it may take some time. Join the family! x Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017