January: My Go-To Makeup

by - 4.1.17



Today I wanted to share all the products that I'm currently using on a day to day basis for a quick makeup look. As you all know, I love a natural look so this is nothing crazy and you guys have probably seen most of theses products before, but you guys requested it. I usually change up the powder that I use between this one and an Essence one depending on how much time I have because loose powders obviously take longer to work with. I'm not going to be doing a review of all these products because I've spoken about all of them before and I really like them all. That's all I wanted to say. I hope you have had an amazing weekend. I love you all to pluto and beyond. I mean it from the bottom of my heart! xx

UPDATE: This will be an extra, quick post for this week because I don't know how much time I'll have to post the next two weeks since I'm going to be doing my mocks. Hopefully I'll be able to put together a post for Sunday as well. Thank you guys for understanding, y'all are the sweetest! x

PRIMER: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

FACE: Kruidvat Tinted Day Cream

POWDER: Avon Magix HD Finishing Powder (Translucent)

BLUSH: Bourjois Aqua Blush (Shade: rubbed off package )and Essence Matt Touch Blush (Shade: 20-Berry Me Up!)

HIGHLIGHTER: Makeup Revolution Iconic Blush, Bronze, Brighten Palette (Shade: Golden Hot)

MASCARA: Avon True Colour Super Lengthening Mascara and Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Waterproof Mascara

EYELINER: Maybelline Colossal Kajal (Shade: Black)

LIPS: The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Lipbalm and NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Colour (Shade: 20-Riverside Rose)

BRUSHES: Essence Powder Brush, Essence Blush Brush, Primark Highlighter Brush, Primark Beauty Sponge (not good!-too dense but I don't have another at the moment)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds like some great choices! Just a thought, have you tried wetting your Primark sponge before using it? I usually wet my beautyblender about an hour before I apply makeup, or when I wake up, so it applies more easy?

    Paige xo // The Joys of Being Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! It means a lot! And yes I have tried wetting it but it's too hard for blending out your makeup. I recently bought another one from primark and I love that one so maybe it's just this one that isn't that good. Primark can be hit and miss sometimes ya know? x Nikita

      Delete

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog.

Please don't leave follow for follow comments. I really don't like them. You can however leave a link to your blog and I will check it out. If I like it, then I'll follow xx Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017