A Little Update/The Next 3 Months for My Blog

by - 30.3.17

Hey guys! This isn't a usual post, but I just wanted to share a few small changes that are going to happen on my blog for the next three months. As most of you may know, I'm going to be sitting my GCSEs this year, so I really need to focus on them. That's why I'm going to be taking a short break from my blog so that I can really give my 100%. I know that some people do still blog during the exam time, but to me, I honestly don't want to put up any posts that I'm not completely happy with. I hope you guys will understand and I know that a lot of you might be going through the same thing.

I will be back towards the end of June so I hope that you will stick around because I will be bringing as much amazing content as I can to this blog after the exams are over. I want to thank you guys for sticking with me. You're all so supportive! 

Please do leave requests for posts so that I can do them all the moment I'm done with my exams.

In the meanwhile, here are some amazing blogs you can read:

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Good luck, Nikita! You've got this! Keep your head in the books but remember to take it easy from time to time.

    Also, thanks for the mention!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph! It can be really hard to find a balance but fingers crossed that everything will go smoothly. I love your blog so I definitely had to mention it! xx Nikita

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I understand why you're taking a break from blogging.

    PS: I found your blog via someone else's
    PS: Do you own a Snapchat account which I can follow?

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the support! Oh who's blog did you find me from? I would love to know. And yes I do have a Snapchat. It's @bluecandyfloss3 but you can also add me with the little Snapchat code if you click the Snapchat icon next to all my other social media! Thanks for reading and I hope you'll stick around! xx Nikita

      Delete
  3. I wish you all the best for your GCSES- I'll be sitting those soon. Could I suggest you writing up a exam prep post or something to do with studying? I've been looking around for study tips and that which I presume shall be helpful to a lot of people so...please??

    BBB x www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When will you be sitting your GCSEs? At the same time as me? And I will try my best to do something along those lines if possible but I can't promise. If I can then it should be up on Sunday or next Wednesday. Thanks for reading! xx Nikita

      Delete
  4. Good luck hun, I wish you nothing but the best! xx
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! thanks for sharing these amazing blogs!
    -Maria
    She Blushes



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm definitely adding yours to the list as well because I love it so much! xx Nikita

      Delete

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog. I reply to every single comment even if it may take some time. Join the family! x Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017