Bloggers Go On Spring Break Link-Up: My Favourite Rosy Spring Eyeshadows

by - 13.3.17



Today's post is a really exciting one because it's the first time that I'm taking part in a Link-Up. It's hosted by my lovely blogger and friend, Guilianna Marie. You can check out her post and the other blogger's posts over HERE

PS: I'm aware that all of these products except one are from either Essence or Catrice. That is just because I really like their products and they're really affordable. I'm not sponsored by them. 

I have a mixture of cream, shimmery, satin and matte eyeshadows. I love the cream eyeshadow and eyeliner sticks from Essence because they're so easy to use on the go. The purple eyeshadow stick from H&M is also one of my favourites, even though I don't get a chance to use it that often. I did wear it on my birthday with the light purple shade and the browny-purpleish shade from the Essence My Must Haves Palette. 

The Essence My Must Haves Palettes are new from Essence and they're basically a customizable palette. You can choose from the shades they have and then just slot them into the palette that you can buy separately. I love this so much because it's great to see affordable brands duping high-end brands like MAC. 

The All About Roses Eyeshadow Palette has all shimmery shades and one or two satin shades. It's perfect to use over a matte colour from the Nude Blossom Palette. The same goes for the Essence Metals single eyeshadow which I've finally got my hands on. It's so pigmented and gorgeous; I would definitely recommend! If you don't like metallic eyeshadows, then I would suggest the Catrice single eyeshadow that has a more satin finish. It looks beautiful on the eyelids. 

All these colours complement each other so well and they're so pigmented and easy to use for on the go. 

What are your favourite spring/summer eyeshadows?


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Thanks for joining my link-up, Nikita! I love wearing pink eyeshadows during the spring season. x

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having me as one of the bloggers in the link-up! Thanks for reading and commenting xx Nikita

      Delete
  2. These all look absolutely delightful!

    If I was more into make up, I'd appreciate these more, but the palettes look professional .

    It looks like you know what you're doing when it comes to make-up, Nikita!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makeup is one of my hobbies but I'm always learning! Thanks for reading and commenting! xx Nikita

      Delete
  3. It's nice to see a more affordable brand do something customize without increasing the prices wayyyy too much.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I completely agree and they're so pigmented too! Thanks for reading and commenting Aleeha! x Nikita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the neutral tones used in this! I like something subtle with a little shimmer that isn't too bold. All of these products seem great!

    Madison // Mads Maybe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think they suit every skin tone as well. Thanks for reading and commenting Madison! x Nikita

      Delete

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog. I reply to every single comment even if it may take some time. Join the family! x Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017