10 Questions People Ask When You're Cruelty Free + My GIF-sponse

by - 23.6.17

When you make a reasonably significant change to your lifestyle, there are bound to be people who have (in my opinion) weird, and slightly annoying questions about it. I thought that I would enlighten you today with some of those questions as well as my response (Hello GIFs!). Since you can't actually see my face (I'm sitting behind this screen typing away *waves*), I decided that I would welcome the GIFs back. I mean, who doesn't love a good GIF, right?

I just wanted to add that I'm not trying to offend anyone. It's just a lil' bit of fun.


1. What does that even mean?


2. Does that make you an animal right activist? 


3. Aren't only expensive brands cruelty free?




4. Wait, so what things are you allowed to buy?



5. Is this going to go on forever or is it just a phase?



6. You don't even have a pet.



7. How am I supposed to know what I can buy you for your birthday?


8. Isn't that such an effort though?



9. Did you throw out all your makeup?



10. I don't understand. 



Lots of eye rolls, I know, but that's exactly how I feel. This is all for fun and I hope you had a bit of a laugh!

x Nikita

You May Also Like

0 comments

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog.

Please don't leave follow for follow comments. I really don't like them. You can however leave a link to your blog and I will check it out. If I like it, then I'll follow xx Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017