Snapshots of Antwerp, Belgium

by - 29.6.17

Last week, I visited Antwerp, which is a city in Belgium. I used to live in Antwerp a few years ago and I just loooove going back to shop and eat there. Instead of writing about everything I did, I wanted to share the highlights of the trip. My friends and I didn't do anything touristy, but I had so much fun and it was nice to relax without having to worry about exams. 

If you want to visit Antwerp, then there are lots of touristy places to see, but I mainly went shopping so there wasn't that much to show. 


The eye look of the day (Would you like a tutorial?)


Lunch: Ellis Gourmet Burger


There was a colourful, arsty wall in UO; perfect place for a picture!


Cheeky Mirror Selfie


Adorable plants in the store


There was a little pop-up shop that had the cutest decor.


The shop had some bookshelves that were so cool.


Antwerp Station is so beautiful


Frandz

Do you want to see more posts like this?
x Nikita

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Loved the pictures, but I'd like to see more pictures of the city itself. It looks like you had a great time! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely do a more in depth tour of the city when I visit next time! x Nikita

      Delete
  2. I like seeing holiday posts like these! The little bookshop looks like an interesting place :) x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll keep that in mind. It was a super cute little pop-up shop. x Nikita

      Delete
  3. Looks like fun.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, looks like fun! Thank you for sharing. Love that Snap filter xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiran! I love that filter as well x Nikita

      Delete

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog. I reply to every single comment even if it may take some time. Join the family! x Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017