To Book Blog or Not To Book Blog?

by - 6.6.17

Hey guys! I was thinking of making a decision and I was unsure what to do, so I decided to hop on here and ask for your advice. I would appreciate if you could help me out as it will impact you as well.

I've been thinking of starting a book blog alongside this one because I LOVE reading and I want to be able to share that with you guys. So do you think that I should post book related stuff on here, or should I go ahead and make another blog? I'm unsure because both seem like a good option but I kind of want to have a separate space to share all the book related stuff. I'm contemplating both. I made a pros and cons list (hi, yes I'm like Jane from Jane the Virgin) and they're pretty much even. I don't know. I'm just a bit all over the place in deciding what to do.

It would mean so much to me if you helped me decide what to do. 

x Nikita


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Your blog should highlight you- your interests,loves and passions. Hence, I don't see why you shouldn't put it all onto one blog.

    You could separate your content into tags, to help keep your topics separate.

    Maintaining two blogs to the best of your ability could be a challenge, so I suggest one blog.

    Ultimately, if you choose to create a book blog, let us know, so that we can check it out and follow along.

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the advice Steph! I really appreciate your support regardless of my decision. There's a lot of factors to take into account and I hope that I'll be able to make the best decision. x Nikita

      Delete
  2. I think is not bad to pubblish everything in the same blog, having the two subjects, you can post more often because they have a lot of posts ideas you can publish!

    Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's true. I thought of that as well. Thank you so much for your help! I appreciate it x Nikita

      Delete
  3. I think you should put it all onto one, as your blog should be somewhere you can write freely about what you love, and if reading is part of that then include it! Reading is great and it would be good to get people interested in it xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so much for your help Hannah. I was just feeling so undecided but I think that I'm going to post it all on here, as that is what everyone's said x Nikita

      Delete
  4. Definitely! Blogging should be fun and all about your passions. Plus I love reading too and i'm always looking for good books to read x

    Chelle| chellebelle2016.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll let you all know what I decide to do very soon. x Nikita

      Delete

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog.

Please don't leave follow for follow comments. I really don't like them. You can however leave a link to your blog and I will check it out. If I like it, then I'll follow xx Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017