3 Product Purple Eye Look

by - 30.7.17


Nowadays, everyone has places to be and things to do. No one has time to do a colourful eye look even if they would like to. I LOVE purple eyeshadow. I think that it really suits my skin colour and enhances my eyes, but it's such an underrated colour.

I'm going to be sharing three products that will allow you guys to create a simple purple eye look that will hardly take you any time at all. Now you can experiment as well with some new colours and maybe step out of your comfort zone a bit. I'm also only using two brushes but your finger will work just fine as well.

So we're going to be using cream products so I usually skip the eyeshadow primer, but you can add that in if you would like. If you're looking for a good affordable one, then I would recommend the Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base.


I'm starting off with the H&M Molten Eye Pen (Shade: Pennine Way) which is a vibrant purple colour. I want to use this as my base because all the other colours will 'pop' better and this is the main colour that I want the eye look to be. The pen is very creamy and easy to apply. It's easy to travel with as it's lightweight and the lid closes over the pen securely.

Apply this all over your lid and use a fairly dense eye brush to make sure that it's blended out well and spread out evenly. Blend this into the crease as well to set a base for the crease shadow. The brush I like to use is one from Primark. It doesn't have a name but it's an angled eyeshadow brush.

The next product that I'm going to be using is a single shadow from Essence. This is part of their My Must Haves range of single shadows. You can buy them individually and slot them into a palette. It's in the shade 18-Black As a Berry.

Place this into the outer third of your eye and blend it towards your crease. By doing this, you will give more dimension to the look because of the darker shadow and you will give more definition to the crease.

The third and final product is also another cream eyeshadow pen. These are just so easy and quick to use. It's also from Essence and is the Essence 2 in 1 Eyeshadow and Liner (Shade: 06-She's Got the Mauve). This shade is a more muted purple that has grey undertones. It has more of a glitter effect.

Apply a bit of this in the centre of your lid, the inner corners of your eyes and drag it down into the waterline to give a more balanced and cohesive look. We do this so that when the light shines, the glitter in the shadow reflects off the light giving the feel that your eyes are brighter and more open. 


Would you guys like to see more bright eye looks?
x Nikita

You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. So cool colors and products my dear friend :D

    NEW FASHION POST | What To WEAR In VERY HOT SUMMER DAYS :D
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pennine Purple looks like a good purple for a girl that is about to have A LOT of fun!
    I don't own any eye shadow...yet. I'd like to change that. I'm just not sure how to 'do' make-up without it looking bad. Oh well! I guess it all starts with trying!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES LIKE ME!
      You should definitely give it a go! I was so nervous at the start and although my first time wasn't that good, the old saying "practice makes perfect" holds true.

      I would love to do a tutorial of some sorts if you would like me too xx N

      Delete
  3. Yesss, I'm well on my way to being able to create this look - just need the H&M and I'm all set! I love a good mauve/plum eye - thanks so much for sharing this gorge! xxx Love the blog layout as well hun, have you changed it? xx
    Marina xx
    https://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Me too, I love deeper plum eye looks. They suit darker skin so much!

      And yes, I have changed it! I'm so glad you like it. I like it a lot more as well xx Nikita

      Delete
  4. Love the vibrancy of the H&M Pennine Way pen. It's so pretty! xx

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty and really is vibrant! If you need a pop of colour, then this is definitely the thing for you x Nikita

      Delete
  5. Ohmygod that H&M pen looks soooo beautiful!!! Think I gotta go get that for sure :D

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!! You definitely should. I'm sure it'll look stunning on you xx Nikita

      Delete
  6. These are such gorgeous colours! I've been using plum eyeshadows recently and they're such a nice option xx
    liv
    livwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are truly stunning! They are and I'm sure they're going to come back into trend at some point. The shades suit everyone x Nikita

      Delete
  7. I love the look of shes got the mauve. I like stronger purples too, especially in the crease, so I would love to see some bright eye looks x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful shimmery greyish purple! And I'll definitely be doing some more and hopefully I can work out how to take good pictures of the eye looks on myself xx Nikita

      Delete
  8. The H&M Molten Eye Pen is crazy pigmented! I need to go check this out immediately. :]

    // itsCarmen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurry I think it's going to be sold out after this post! :) I'm sure it's going to look stunning on you xx Nikita

      Delete
  9. Beautiful shades!I have a purple themed eyeshadow palette by MUA and now I really want to get experimenting.Fab post as always x

    https://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh what's the name of the palette fork MUA? I would love to have a look into getting it. Thank you so much babe! xx Nikita

      Delete

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog.

Please don't leave follow for follow comments. I really don't like them. You can however leave a link to your blog and I will check it out. If I like it, then I'll follow xx Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017