One Year Blog Anniversary + 100 Followers!! (I'm freaking out inside btw) + Q&A?

by - 23.7.17



Go shawty, it's your birthday. Well not actually mine but my little baby's! My blog turns one year old today and I feel like a proud mom. I don't really know what that feels like, but this is what I imagine it to feel like.

Blogging has quickly become such a HUGE part of my life. I can't think of anything that could ever possibly replace it. The feeling I get whenever someone new joins the family or when I read a sweet comment; it just makes my day. I seriously cannot put the feeling into words.

But a blog wouldn't be a blog without the people who read it. Not only have I made AMAZING friends, but I've got readers from all over the world. India, America, France and America. What even? It's insane considering little me is sitting in the small country of Belgium.

I want to thank you guys for all the love and support you've given me. In the short time of one year, I've made 103 friends on Bloglovin and 19 friends on GFC. That's 122 all put together. 122! 122 people sit behind their little (or large) screens are read what I have to say every Wednesday and Sunday. I've been so busy and have been scheduling a lot of posts that I never got round to saying thank you. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! Each and every one of you means the absolute world to me and you put a smile on my face with every nice, sweet comment. It just blows my mind.

I want to do something special to celebrate. I was thinking maybe a Q&A; How does that sound? If it's a yes!, then leave me ALLL the questions your heart desires. 

Finally...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY LITTLE HEART!

Lots and Lots of Love
x Nikita

P.S. Yup! I used WAYYY too many emojis in the picture and WAYYY too much capitalized speech (oops!) but hey ho! 

You May Also Like

29 comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLOG!
    I FULLY support the over-use of capital letters and emojis- YAAAAS girl!
    I'm so so happy for you! So many eyes on your blog is an incredible feeling!

    Keep killing it, N!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! I JUST CAN'T CONTAIN ALL THE EXCITEMENT!
      It's such an amazing feeling!

      Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for your unconditional love and support S! You're a star xxx Nikita

      Delete
  2. Happy Blog Anniversary!! I am in love with your blog, here's to another 1000000 followers! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! I'm in love with YOUR blog and the VERY special and amazing person sitting behind all of the amazing-ness! LY xxx Nikita

      Delete
    2. That is so sweet of you, thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I would love to see a Q&A, but I can't think of any questions at the top of my head haha! Maybe about your blogging journey? x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! Oh that makes me so excited to do one as it's my first one! I'll definitely include that xxx Nikita

      Delete
  4. well no thanks to YOU for me now having 50 cent's go shawty in my head for the rest of the evening! haha

    happy one year anniversairy, what a lovely milestone to celebrate! YOU GO GLEN COCO.

    katie xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha you're so very welcome and you're not the only one :) THANK YOU GLEN COCO xx Nikita

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary, and congratulation on this great achivement, you're an example to many of us !
    Lucie, xx

    http://thefrenchpier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH! You're so lovely and I can't even take such a compliment. Thank you to the moon and back! I can never imagine being an example to anyone, you're all my friends xx Nikita

      Delete
  6. Congrats!!
    Amy xx
    Amyxrosex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Best of luck with your blog in the future, hope you go from success to success! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leigh and I sure hope so too! xx Nikita

      Delete
  8. Congratulations, that's an amazing achievement definitely worth celebrating! I look forward to your Q&A.

    Kristy | www.thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope the Q&A is as good as you hope xx Nikita

      Delete
  9. Happy blogiversary!!! Can't wait for the Q&A!

    xo
    Bobbi

    http://www.bobbihearts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Me too, I'm super excited xx Nikita

      Delete
  10. congrats my dear!
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! A q&a sounds like such a good idea: If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's such a cool question! I'm definitely going to put it in xx Nikita

      Delete
  12. Awe Happy Blogiversary gorgeous, love you tons! I'll always be there for you and to support your wonderful blog - you know I'll never leave your side! xx I'd love a q and a babe: If you could rob any makeup shop, which one would you rob? xx
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    https://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I have recieved so much support from you this past year and I'm forever grateful xx Love you so much babe! xx Nikita

      Delete
  13. Aw congrats! It is always so special to reach 100. I am glad to become a part of your following!
    www.itssimplyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you loads Vanessa! I feel so special and honoured that you've joined me on this journey! xx Nikita

      Delete

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog. I reply to every single comment even if it may take some time. Join the family! x Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017