TheBalm Nude Tude Palette Review and Swatches

by - 19.7.17



The Balm is a brand that has some amazing products and this palette is one of my favourites. It has 12 shades and the perfect balance of matte and shimmery shades. You can create more natural and also smoky looks with the one palette. The first six colours are great for day-time looks and the last six are great for night-time looks but of course, you can do what you prefer. The palette has a mixture of matte, shimmery and satin finish eyeshadows and it's perfect for travelling because you can create all sorts of different looks and it comes with a mini double ended eyeshadow brush. 

The lighter shades are creamy and very pigmented and the darker shades are a bit drier but still equally as pigmented. What I love about this palette is that it has a black shade. I think that a black eyeshadow should be a staple in everyone's collection since it has so many different uses. They're easy to work with and there isn't any fallout.

Best part: They're cruelty free!

SHADES and SWATCHES


From left to right: (TOP) Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious
(BOTTOM) Snobby, Stand-Offish, Sultry, Seductive, Silly, Sleek

The Top Row


My favourite shades out of the top row are Sexy (2nd) and Selfish (4th). I think that the shade Serious is a bit drier than the others but it works well if you just use a little bit and it's also perfect for eyeliner if you dip a bit of this in some lipbalm (I know it sounds weird but it works!) The glitter shades aren't chunky and are very blendable. 

The Bottom Row


My favourite shades from this row are Seductive (3rd) and Stand-Offish (5th). Once again, I find that the brown shade, Sleek, is a bit dry and it's slightly harder to blend but it does look beautiful in the outer third and the crease. 

OVERALL

I would give this palette 4/5 stars. I think it's a perfect all-in-one but I took one point of because of the darker shades. I would love to try out the Nude Dude Palette because it has some GORGEOUS rosy shades (And y'all know I love those!) and I've heard that the shades are just as creamy if not more. If you're looking at purchasing the palette, then I would definitely recommend it! If you live in Belgium, it's available at Di or it's also available on their website. I really do think that they're products aren't spoken about enough because they have some amazing things so I recommend checking them out. It is on the expensive end at $36/33 Euros for drugstore, but for the quality, I think it's really worth it.

What are your favourite drugstore palettes?
x Nikita

You May Also Like

22 comments

  1. I love thebalm cosmetics!!! I got a few products in my ipsy glam bag subscription and I was obsessed! I actually just ordered some more mascara from them :) I'll have to try this palette - the inside is so cute!

    Allie

    www.champagne-tuesdays.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! I am obsessed with their products and the packaging. They're kind of like little collectibles. Let me know what you think of their mascara! I've never tried any before xx Nikita

      Delete
  2. The shades look amazing and oh my gosh, that design is so funny, I love it!
    Lucie, xx

    http://thefrenchpier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a beautiful palette, TheBalm is a brand I have been meaning to try for the longest time. I always love the look of their all matte palettes too.

    Kristy | www.thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to try their Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette. The darker shades are stunning xx Nikita

      Delete
  4. This palette is perfect! I love these shades!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! Thanks for reading xx Nikita

      Delete
  5. I see this brand everywhere, but I don't really know what to think of it. They don't really strike me as some of the other brands. Although these colours are so pigmented!!

    Sophia xo // sophiaaaxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it all depends on each person's taste. The colours are stunning though! xx Nikita

      Delete
  6. I'm a huge fan of The Balm, I have two of the matte palettes and use them almost daily! I've eyes this palette for awhile because the packaging is so cute but I just have too many nude palettes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to try the matte palettes for ages! Maybe you can pick it up when you've used up some of you're other ones xx Nikita

      Delete
  7. Those colors are absolutely gorgeous, Nikita! Lovely post! x

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Thank you so much Guilianna! xx Nikita

      Delete
  8. The container has a cute designs ;)

    https://marchhappythoughts.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen this palette before, it does sound really good but I agree there's a lot of darker shades x


    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'm glad that it has darker shades because it suits my skin tone better but I guess it depends on each person. xx Nikita

      Delete
  10. This is one palette I own and constantly forget to use, I am so bad for it cause it is such a pretty palette! I need to use it more definitely!

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this encourages you to use the palette more! Thanks for reading xx Nikita

      Delete
  11. Great post thanks for sharing !
    Follow for follow ?
    https://hisandherway.blogspot.ba/2017/07/teen-struggles-step-further-date.html new post on my blog :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I hope it helped! No sorry I don't believe in follow for follow. I hope you will continue to read if you like my content, not just for followers. Nikita

      Delete

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog.

Please don't leave follow for follow comments. I really don't like them. You can however leave a link to your blog and I will check it out. If I like it, then I'll follow xx Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017