Liebster Award: Get to Know Me In 11 Questions

by - 11.8.17

I've never been tagged by a fellow blogger to do a blog award but it's always something I've wanted to do. I was so pleasantly surprised and happy when Grace from Grace Kate nominated me for the Liebster Award. If you've never heard of this award and want to know more or if you're curious to see my answers, then keep on reading!

The Rules
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you (done!)
Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you asked
Nominate another 11 bloggers
Give them 11 of your own questions for them to answer

Grace's Questions

1. Who is someone you admire?
I guess between family, friends and people we see online, there are a lot of admire-worthy people in this world so it's kinda hard to pick. I admire different people for different things and I believe that there's always something to be admired in every single person. The person I admire the most is Emma Watson. Celebrity-wise she's one of the most down to earth stars and she does so much stuff to help less priviledged people in countries all over the world, as well as campaigning and raising awareness for current issues. Her "He for She"speech at the United Nations is what started the inspiration and love for her. 

2. What is your proudest moment so far?


I can't really think of one to be honest. I've never really thought about it.

3. What is something you are passionate about?
I would probably say writing, reading and literature. I would much rather spend the evening reading (provided I have something to read!) than watching TV. I'm really into learning new languages as well and of course, blogging, but I think that goes without saying. 

4. A song that never fails to cheer you up?
Hands down anything by Kings of Leon or for a specific song, No Scrubs by TLC. Such a jam!

5. Your weekend is free, what do you do?
Probably go out with my friends and do a bit of shopping. Read a book or read through some blogs Basically chill out, have a sleepover, have fun. Maybe watch some YouTube or catch up on my favourite shows like RPDR and Jane the Virgin.

6. Who is your fashion icon?
I'm not too into fashion so I don't have an icon but I like Selena Gomez's dressing style.

7. How would you describe your personal style?
Definitely laid-back and casual. Jeans or leggings and a t-shirt. That is unless I decide to be extra cause then I go ALL OUT.

8. A blogger (or social media influencer) you admire?
Ahh again I can't choose! In terms of the person I aspire to be like, I would say Eve Bennett. She's so sweet and she is AMAZING at academia. Someone else I admire is Gabriella Lindley. She's gone through so much and has never let the hate stop her from doing what she loves. 

9. In high school, what was/is your favourite subject?
As I mentioned before, I love literature and languges. Although it can get tough sometimes, I will always enjoy them. A close second is geography. 

10. What is one thing you wish you had done sooner?
I wish I had started blogging sooner. I love blogging so much now and I couldn't imagine life without it. I also wish I had stopped caring about what people thought of me. I still do but it's a lot less than before. 

My 11 Questions

1. What is the best thing you have experienced or learned from blogging?
2. Who is your biggest supporter and form of motivation in your life?
3. What is something you regret doing?
4. What is your favourite quote? Give us some motivation!
5. If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
6. What are three things you couldn't live without? (You're all probably going to mention your phone!)
7. What is something that you don't like to much about the blogosphere and what it something you love?
8. What is your favourite blog post you've ever written and why?
9. What is a talent that you don't have but would love to acquire some day?
10. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
11. What is your favourite book? (ofc had to include a bookish question)

I tag... (and it's not compulsory don't worry!)

Social Spying
It's Simply Me
Lucie Aubry
Sophia xo
Eternal Leigh
Marina Rosie
Marcin Lip
''Ice Cream'' whispers Clara
Class and Glitter
Guilianna Marie
Jade Millard

...and any of you who want to do it!

I'm looking forward to reading all of your answers!
x Nikita

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Lovely to learn more about you, N!
    Emma Watson is a great person to look up to! She's a great role-model for young boys and girls particularly.
    I HATED geography at school! I think that's largely attributed to the teaching style and teacher though.

    Thanks for the nomination. Lovely questions!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you S! Emma truly is. Aahaha I think you're right! My Geography teacher is lovely xx Nikita

      Delete
  2. what a fun little tag! I loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this was so insightful :) great share!

    Bernice | IG @bunnybernice

    https://www.bunnybernice.com/single-post/2017/08/11/Cheeky-Cosmetics-Haul-and-Liquid-Lipstick-Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much for tagging me my gorgeous! xx I did this a while back and it is a very enjoyable tag to do! xx I absolutely loved learning more about you - Emma Watson is so inspiring in general and you're right, Selena gomez knows how to SLAY an outfit! xx
    Marina x
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! xx She really is! I love everything about her xx Thanks for reading babe! xx Nikita

      Delete
  5. No Scrubs by TLC what a tune! Great post and congratulations xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS such a tune! Thanks lovely xx Nikita

      Delete
  6. Fabulous post Nikita! I really enjoyed reading this :)
    x Skye // A little inkling // http://alittleinklings.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single person who comments and everyone who takes time out of their day to stop by my blog.

Please don't leave follow for follow comments. I really don't like them. You can however leave a link to your blog and I will check it out. If I like it, then I'll follow xx Nikita

Copyright Nikita Rajkumar 2016-2017